A leading consultancy providing professional services across the globe are seeking a driven and experienced individual for the position of eDiscovery Director based in Dubai.
Spearheading the organisation’s eDiscovery practice across the UAE, the successful applicant will act as the primary leader in managing client relationships, overseeing the management and coordination of projects, and the leadership and development of internal teams.
The applicant must possess a professional background in the eDisclosure industry, while also having the relevant team leadership skills to manage both project managers and senior project managers.
In addition, the individual is expected to have extensive technical experience in eDiscovery matters while also having attained a high calibre of business development skills.
This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment that offers rewards for success and professionalism. The candidate will be working in a highly effective office that has extensive and ongoing contact with its clients and associates.
The eDiscovery Director is expected to drive the division forward with success.
This role requires the successful applicant to frequently liaise with the organisation’s UK team. International travel is expected.
The salary for this position is £100,000 or AED589296.00 per annum.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for liaising with C-level individuals and becoming the primary contact in client relationships and project management
• The eDiscovery Director will coordinate and execute all client deliverables to ensure overall satisfaction
• Establish the most suitable practices that meet a client’s needs by working closely with them and prioritising any foreseeable issues that may arise across projects
• Providing the company with managerial and strategic guidance on the best practices for its eDiscovery business units
• The fundamental oversight of Project Managers and their client-based projects
• Develop forecasts and work schedules for Project Managers based on their projects
• The oversight of new team members, providing them with a brief of their project requirements and ensuring their appropriately on-board
• Deliver communication to clients in a proactive manner on a consistent basis
• Provide leadership within a team to develop staff members in a professional manner and allow for growth opportunities within the organisation
• Instil client confidence and become the face of the company’s service delivery offering
• Manage the budget and financial status of projects, while reporting back to a client efficiently
• Educated to degree-level in a legal or technology-related subject (or other)
• Thorough knowledge of eDiscovery and litigation support, with the experience of at least 7 years in a management position within a relevant legal field
• At least 5 years of experience in a Litigation support or legal position
• Experience in a business development role is essential
• Experience working within an eDiscovery division
• Experience using eDiscovery tools such as Clearwell, Relativity and Ringtail
• Proven experience in leadership and staff development that allows for growth to assume for additional responsibilities
• Evidenced success in managing multiple projects simultaneously
• The ability to provide a confident and executive presence in the form of excellent oral and written communication skills
• Possess excellent client relationship skills that consistently manages client’s expectations, knows their needs and meets their requirements
• A concrete understanding of database design and management, the activities of data processing and legal document review requirements
• A proven and demonstrated ability in ensuring complete control of a project throughout its duration; the oversight of project development plans; the balancing of client requirements in an overall aspect and the reviewing of financial and billing information to ensure deadlines are consistently met
Call the Apt Search team on 0845 689 6499 for more information or email your CV to email@example.com