A top tier legal technology consultancy renowned for their litigation services to law firms, corporates, and agencies is seeking a Project Manager to join their London team. The individual will be responsible for managing daily eDiscovery projects. They will additionally be required to collaborate with lawyers and paralegals across multiple projects to ensure successful completion of eDiscovery matters.
– Oversee full EDRM life cycle.
– Responsible for completion of litigation support projects.
– Liaise with clients and offer solutions to improve their workflow through the life cycle of a case.
– Manage simultaneous projects to ensure that all deadlines are met.
– Ensure that all client requirements and specifications are met.
– Employ analytical skills to determine potential solutions and appropriate actions.
– Employ a strong consultative service to develop and build client relationships.
– Minimum of 2 years prior eDiscovery experience.
– In-depth knowledge using Relativity, an RCA is desirable.
– Strong understanding of EDRM lifecycle, particularly data collection, processing, and production.
– Technical proficiency using other alternative eDiscovery software applications is beneficial.
– Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
– Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
– Possess the ability to work independently or incorporated into a team.
– Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Apt Search are a specialist recruitment firm based in London focused on the data driven markets of eDiscovery, Information Governance and Data Analytics.
For more information regarding the role or to find out more about other opportunities we have call +44 (0) 203 643 0248 or email: email@example.com