eDiscovery Manager, £75,000 – £80,000 – Law Firm
An esteemed Law Firm is seeking for an eDiscovery Manager to become incorporated into their extensive eDiscovery team. The eDiscovery team is responsible for overlooking client data management products and services. The Manager will be expected to advise and assist with identification, preservation, collection and processing of data. Additionally they will be required to manage the data during the analysis, production, review and presentation phases.
* Ensure that all client needs are met by identifying and understanding what they require. Work alongside Executives and Analysts to provide an effective solution and recommend suitable technical solutions.
* Work directly with clients to ensure the highest level of client service.
* Develop Project Management plans for all cases. Ensure that all Management plans include: Evidence tracking, resource management, cost proposals, risk management, risk mitigations and status reporting.
* Ensure the integrity of client / firm data is maintained, including evidence handling, processing and data tracking.
* Liaise with other Managers within other offices to ensure that correct solutions and processes are being implemented.
* Supervise other tasks which have been delegated to appropriate team members.
* Take lead on individual cases whilst reporting to Senior Managers regularly.
* Managers will be expected to possess a strong understanding of Document Review software / platforms. If any problems arise the Manager must collaboratively work with the Senior Manager to resolve any issues.
Qualifications & Skills:
* Graduated (2:1 minimum) or equivalent with a minimum of 3 A Levels.
* 5+ years within an eDiscovery or technical capacity.
* Technically proficient using software such as: Recommind’s Axcelerate or kCura’s Relativity
* Technically proficient using MS Windows & MS Office Applications
* Exceptional understanding of the legal framework of eDiscovery, protocols, practices and legal standards.
* Financial Management skills are desirable.
* Experience working within an eDiscovery consultancy is also beneficial.
Apt Search are a specialist recruitment firm based in London focused on the data driven markets of eDiscovery, Information Governance and Data Analytics.
For more information regarding the role or to find out more about other opportunities we have call +44 (0) 203 643 0248 or email: email@example.com