eDiscovery Manager, London
A global leader in professional and advisory services is seeking a highly talented eDiscovery Manager to become a crucial part of their Forensic and Investigations team.
The eDiscovery Manager will be expected to offer clients an advisory service which exceeds their needs and expectations, while assisting the team with the delivery of client projects and attending to any associated matters.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all management aspects of a client’s case using document review such tools as Clearwell and Relativity.
The eDiscovery manager will be responsible for multiple projects and be expected to attain full management across all stages of a client’s project as well as serving their requests efficiently. The management and manipulation of a client’s data to a high standard is also expected.
It is required that the successful candidate is to be greatly experienced in managing client projects and have a strong working knowledge of various eDiscovery software tools.
This position is based in London.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• To be fully aware of the organisation’s extensive services and continually act as a brand ambassador, seeking new opportunities for business growth at all times
• Build a strong network and contact list
• Manage and exceed a client’s expectations during all stages of their project
• Log all work completed relating to a client’s project, organising all imputed data effectively
• Identify key issues in the early stages of a client’s project, reporting to senior associates with resolvable solutions
• Maintain high attention to detail during the production of a client’s analysis and reports
• Build trusted relationships with existing and future clients
• Appraise and motivate fellow team members to ensure maximum productivity
• Bring to attention any project associated matters
• Assist with the training of all team members and keep accurate reports of staff development
• Responsible for all time management and budget costs
• Educated to degree level is desirable
• At least 3+ years’ experience working within forensics and/or eDiscovery in a client-facing management role is essential
• Working knowledge of various eDiscovery tools such as Clearwell and Relativity is highly desirable
• Excellent data manipulation skills is essential for this role
• Strong communication skills with the ability to write documents to a high standard
For more information please call 0845 689 6499 or visit www.apt-search.co.uk