The MCS Group, Inc., a national provider of outsourcing solutions, today announced the expansion of the company’s South Jersey office location in Mount Laurel.
The expansion will bring all of the company’s expert technology solutions to the legal and corporate customers in this region, encompassing best-of-breed tools, software and services for all levels of the EDRM including:
• Digital Forensics – expert consultants offering advice and counsel on all aspects of an electronic data acquisition
• eDiscovery – case professionals providing management and document production expertise
• Technology-Assisted Review – dedicated support team and advanced technology for the best review workflow customization in the industry
• Document Review – end-to-end, defensible, accurate and cost-effective document review solutions
• Trial Technology – full-service litigation technology support to provide innovative and dynamic presentations, incorporating multimedia and videos
• And much more
“Bringing this legal technology to the Mount Laurel office is very exciting not only for our staff, but for the clients we serve on a regular basis,” states Scott Griffiths, regional manager of The MCS Group. “I have been regional manager of this office for more than ten years and know that this level of service is not only needed in this market, but will be much appreciated by the clients we serve. Now they will have a local business they know and trust to work with for their legal technology needs.”
“In addition, the company has just achieved a Relativity Blue-level Best in Service designation for exceptional customer service for Relativity end users for the second year in a row. Customers of the South Jersey office will now be able to add this level of expertise to their technology arsenal,” continues Griffiths.
To learn more about MCS’s Best in Service offerings, visit www.themcsgroup.com.