Ediscovery Project Consultant, Law Firm, London – £65k
A leading international law firm providing services to an array of global clients across a commercial framework is seeking a driven and skilled Project Consultant to assist with all eDiscovery matters in their Practice Support team.
The individual is expected to support the delivery all eDisclosure projects and provide sound consulting and technical support to the firm’s lawyers.
Support will be needed effectively in using the firm’s eDiscovery platform, Relativity and the in-house virtual data storage tool, DealRoom. The applicant is expected to expertly skilled in these tools. Other tools are advantageous.
The Project Consultant is expected to lead a team of Project Managers – and their subsequent team members – in making sure all project deliverables are met in accordance with the EDRM.
This role is based in London. The salary for this role is £65,000 per annum.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Consult with lawyers and offer support in all eDiscovery matters during a project’s lifecycle, assist with electronic trial preparation, provide technical support with online document review; virtual data rooms and document management
• Provide assistance to Project Managers during a project’s lifecycle, guiding the project in accordance with the EDRM
• Work with the Head of Practice Support to provide review solutions and offer potential improvements to current operations
• Using the firm’s in-house tools, consult with all members of the Practice Support team to offer cutting-edge technical solutions
• Work with fellow senior team members to offer training excises to the firm’s clients, in-house lawyers and Practice Support team members. Extensive tool demonstrations are expected
• Work with all Practice Support team members to ensure all duties are allocated and met efficiently
• Assist in managing large document review cases, ensuring the correct data and personnel are assigned correctly
• Drive the firm’s use of all Relativity tools
• Offer troubleshooting and technical support
• Work with the firm’s legal teams to guide their knowledge of the EDRM
• Work with the firm’s legal teams to review and analyse all eDisclosure data and offer tailored consulting with regards to the final documents
• Educated to degree-level in a legal or IT subject
• Sound technical understanding of litigation support and the eDiscovery framework
• Experienced in all Relativity tools. Expertly skilled in essential
• Existing knowledge and experience of other eDiscovery platform tools is advantageous
• Experience in either a eDiscovery/Forensic vendor; other law firm or Big 4 is essential
• Proven analytical skills with the ability to problem-solve at high pressure
• Experience of managing teams within the industry and ability to assist in career progression is essential
For more information or to apply for this position, please call the Apt Search team on 0845 689 6499 or email email@example.com