eDiscovery Project Coordinator – London Consultancy, to £35k
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000
A prestigious consultancy specialising in Legal Technology is seeking for a Project Coordinator to work alongside their Project Manager.
• Work closely with Project Manager to ensure execution of projects.
• Aid with management across the whole EDRM.
• Maintain coherent communication with clients, counsel and project teams.
• Manages client expectations through liaising with project teams.
• Ensure that a positive, production working environment is maintained.
• Understands and completes PMO practices.
• Develop skills with regards to processing, hosting and review platforms.
• Participate in personal training yearly.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree within a relevant subject such as: Computer Science / Computer Forensics.
• Experience operating as a Project Manager.
• Experience operating within Litigation Support / Legal industry.
• Previous experience working on multiple simultaneous projects.
• Strong teamwork, communication & client management.
• Experience using software such as Excel, Access & Relativity.
• Ability to travel for work projects.
For more information regarding the role and a confidential discussion call 0203 643 0248. Alternatively you can send your CV to email@example.com