eDiscovery Project Manager – Apt Search & Selection
(APT12) Project Manager
Salary: £55,000.00 Per Annum
Job Title: eDiscovery Project Manager /Associate
Location: Central London
This global firm of senior business and consulting professionals are seeking an Associate to join their busy central London office.
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science and/or Management Information Systems.
As an applicant, you will have excellent technical, analytical, data management, project management, writing, presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
You will be driven and career focused, as long working hours and extensive domestic and international travel may be required due to client demands (a European passport or work visa that allows for unrestricted travel is therefore required).
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Litigation – eDiscovery Technology – commensurate experience in the following areas:
• Electronic Discovery – finding, compiling, organising, categorising, and verifying case-critical data across the full life cycle of the eDiscovery process – preservation, collection, processing, review and production
• Litigation Readiness –employing a proven process to ensure clients’ electronic files are easily accessible for potential litigation
• Data Analytics Services – using your expertise in technology, finance and accounting to compile vast amounts of data and perform advanced data mining and regression techniques to solve complex problems
• A minimum of three years (Associate) of applicable professional and consulting experience
• Experience and willingness to work in all areas of the eDiscovery lifecycle
• Forensic data collections, using tools such as EnCase, FTK Imager and Helix
• Processing data, using tools such as Law PreDiscovery and Nuix
• Experience with review platforms such as Relativity (e.g., building mobile processing/hosting servers, building analytics within Relativity, performing data collections etc)
• Experience working in a client-facing/project management role
• Strong database experience and hands-on skills with MS Access and/or SQL
• Experience and ability to lead small projects and multiple work streams of larger projects
• Team leadership, coaching and conflict resolution skills
Contact us today on 0845 689 6499 or Apply via www.apt-search.co.uk