eDiscovery Project Manager – Cogence Search
Our client is a leading supplier of eDiscovery and litigation support to the legal and financial services. They are looking to recruit a Project Manager to their team. The main focus will be on the administration of projects and the delivery of Relativity and eDiscovery work within agreed timeframes, to expected standards and specification.
• Ensuring administration around a project is attended to including engagement and confidentiality documentation, time entry, cost updates, invoicing and general reporting.
• Producing specification documents based on client instructions which are passed to the operational team.
• Communicating with clients in relation to specification questions and keeping them informed in relation to progress towards deadlines and providing them with regular cost updates.
• Working proactively with the operations team to find solutions for problems/challenges with a project.
• Keeping the sales team informed of progress when it involves one of their accounts.
• Gather and provide feedback to clients on anomalies or data received that was not in line with expectations (e.g. data not as expected, encrypted or otherwise in unusable format)
• Obtain client instructions in relation to processing data including keyword searching, de-duplication, date culling or other processing methods required.
• Time manage internally and provide updates externally.
• QA instructions against deliverable received.
Hosted Review Relativity
• Become an RCA (Relativity Certified Administrator) within 4 months of joining.
• Train client users on review
• Set up new databases including new users, security levels etc and performing administrative tasks within those databases.
• Provide ongoing support to users (various other staff will also be involved)
• Perform database / data administration tasks as required from time to time
• Generate productions out of Relativity at required specification within timeframes agreed.
• Raise support queries with the relevant internal or external parties.
• Perform the administration in relation to projects such as archiving, user management, cost management.
Scanning and Coding for use in eDiscovery Database
• Obtaining specification and instructing internal scanning department.
• Internal time management and project management to ensure delivery to client’s expectations (time, quality, cost).
• Instructing coding team and managing time expectations, provide feedback on quality.
• Import data into Relativity (overlay coding).
• Client communication skills. Must be articulate on the phone, in writing communication and face to face in relation to answering client questions, advising on options including costs and timescales, managing client expectations.
• Must show competencies listed above.
• Highly IT literate with strong use of Excel, or database products.
• Law firm experience in a dispute or litigation environment.
• Education relating to either IT, law or business (or sufficient relevant experience).
For further details or to submit a CV email firstname.lastname@example.org