A new London based opportunity has arisen with our International client to take on an eDiscovery Sales Director role
This is an unrivalled opportunity to support and become an integral part of our client’s International Business Development team.
Our client is looking for a motivated individual who has an understanding of how to sell, lead, manage and grow a services practice efficiently and profitably, with a proven ‘Make it happen’ mind set.
Desired Skills and Experience
• An undergraduate degree is required, and advanced degree is desirable.
• 5-10 years of demonstrated experience growing and leading a sales organisation with sales targets of £2m – £3m/annum or more and a track record of significantly growing revenue pipeline in the litigation or eDiscovery space.
• A track record of achieving aggressive business and sales goals; growing and managing a thriving eDiscovery portfolio
• Proven leadership in account strategy, account planning, relationship strategy
• Strong organisational skills; the ability to create an effective yet practical plan and then implement it; the passion to direct, organise, prioritise, and motivate a team around strategy and vision
• An excellent reputation for partnering with other service providers and practices, including various internal areas.
• An established presence as a strong thought and people leader in the eDiscovery / Litigation support marketplace.
• A vision and a passion for using technology-based solutions to enhance operations for clients in a variety of commercial industry verticals.
• An ability to comprehend and address the client’s issues from both a business and a technical perspective, and communicating to the client how eDiscovery solutions can help address these issues
• Strong customer references; a successful record of managing and enhancing client relationships to ensure client satisfaction
• Subject matter expertise in Electronic Discovery solutions
• Solutions development background to address the creation and assure the quality of the delivery of solutions to business problems for the client; the ability to contrast and compare technology based solutions available in the marketplace.
• Professional presence and excellent business acumen
• The highest degree of integrity and ethical behaviour
• An ability to be practical and focused while thinking creatively
• Passion for the business; personal dedication
• Superior conceptual and analytical skills
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate complicated subject matter clearly; persuasive presentation skills; a talent for listening actively and well
• Extrovert; outstanding interpersonal skills; a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
• A commitment to efficiency, effectiveness and quality.
Call 0203 643 0248 for more information or email email@example.com