Ediscovery Senior Project Manager – Law Firm, London, £65k
A leading international law firm working with organisations across the globe is seeking a highly-driven Senior Project Manager with client-facing experience and proven eDiscovery successes.
The successful applicant will be at hand to provide sound expertise and meet a client’s project management and edata processing requirements, while overseeing Project Managers and their subsequent duties. The Senior Project Manager will command an experienced team of Project Managers and Litigation Support Specialists to ensure all eDisclosure project deliverables are met exceedingly.
The position of Senior Project Manager requires the applicant to have previous experience in a Project Manager role within the eDisclosure framework. Knowledge of all eDiscovery matters and the ability to excel at a higher level is essential. The applicant must be expertly skilled in Relativity with the ability demonstrate tool affectivity and offer forward-thinking ideas.
This position is based in London. The salary is £65,000 per annum.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Ensuring a project’s best practices are achieved by liaising with both the client and the project’s manager, making sure all deliverables are met on time within budget. Maintaining a high-level of customer service throughout is essential
• Attain thorough knowledge of a client’s requirements and direct them towards a conclusion for a successful project
• In reference to the Electronic Discovery Reference Model, manage all aspects of a project’s lifecycle effectively
• Build crucial rapports with all assigned clients, adding weight and effectiveness to the organisation’s repeat business model
• Implement and oversee project management methodologies, ensuring all client tasks are met effectively
• Responsible for overseeing the time management and billing matters are met during a client’s project
• Monitoring all project issues and devise relevant resolutions for team leaders to implement
• Assist Senior Project Managers in other teams
• Take a proactive approach in suggesting effective and relevant improvements for processes and procedures
• Deliver training and expertise to other colleagues on selected subjects
• Attend face-to-face meetings with clients
• Liaise closely with other team members in other departments of the organisation
• Impeccable written and communication skills
• 5+ years experience in a eDiscovery consultancy/vendor and/or Big 4/international law fim
• Knowledge of project management and the techniques of business analysis within the eDiscovery framework
• Project Management Certification such as Prince2 is advantageous
• Client facing experience and proven customer service skills within a litigation support role
• Thorough legal knowledge through education or formal qualifications. Degree level in a legal or technical subject is preferred
• Ability to multi-task and engage with C-level clients
• An extensive understanding of database design and application. Solid working knowledge of the EDRM and the processes involved with eDisclosure projects
• Strong knowledge and experience using industry-recognised tools such as Clearwell and Nuix as well as the aforementioned Relativity-skill requirement
Call the Apt Search team on 0845 689 6499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org