Ediscovery Solutions Consultant – City of London via Apt Search
This leading developer of the worlds most advanced eDiscovery and electronic investigation software is seeking a Solutions Consultant to join their busy London team.
The Solutions Consultant role will be a critical part of all stages of the product delivery lifecycle and the applicant will be working proactively within all areas of the business, with the primary focus on being the client facing technical expert, providing support and advise.
As an applicant you will be educated to degree level, preferably in the area of computer science/mats or similar, have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a litigation support analyst/technical consultant or similar and have some knowledge and understanding of forensic investigations.
Being from a development or support background with consultancy experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• 1.5 days per week for Partner work (Big 4 accountancy firms)
• To proactively identify new opportunities within Partner country teams
• To encourage Partner teams who use our Company Software to get more out of it and use it more
• To significantly increase Company loyalty/commitment of Partners
• To ensure Partner teams are fully satisfied with The Company as a solutions partner
• Lead and opportunity development, working assigned leads and opportunities, utilising Salesforce to document the actions and workflow
• Account Management – designated accountants to be managed and updated accordingly
• Presales consulting – recommending processes and advising on timings, set up, configuration and providing WebEx and training sessions
• Project ownership of the more complex matters that need an element of project management and team approach
• On-going support to key clients to maintain steady state and implement new requirements/upgrades
• Speaking at conferences and producing white papers
• Providing internal training sessions to the team
• Working closely with internal support organisations and other business units to monitor the status of on-going technology development and disseminate to the rest of the team
• Fulfillment of management information tasks such as NetSuite for expenses, maintaining the calendar and completion of Salesforce
• Experience in identifying and clarifying clients’ business process and technical needs in a clear and logical manner
• Good skills in maintaining relationships with clients and other external parties
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to assist in presales presentations, develop leads and opportunities
• Have an organised and methodical approach to problem solving
• Good working knowledge of scripting in Ruby and/or Java
For further details or to submit a CV email email@example.com