eDISCOVERY SUPPORT LEAD / SUPERVISOR, MANCHESTER to high £70k's plus pkg & bonus
eDISCOVERY SUPPORT LEAD / SUPERVISOR, MANCHESTER to high £70k’s plus pkg & bonus
A Support Services Lead (with solid eDiscovery / eDisclosure experience) is required by our client, a global professional services (Law / Legal) firm, based out of its Manchester Shared Service Centre. This global role will be responsible for liaising with other Practice Support Services members and leadership on the daily project workflow and supporting processes performed by the practice support staff, including Analysts, Specialists and Technicians. You will assist with providing advanced technical case support, project management and guidance to the practice support staff as well as attorneys and paralegals regarding litigation support work such as e-discovery, document reviews, document productions and trial support.
The role offer an attractive salary to high £70k’s plus benefits package and bonus.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
• Excellent leadership skills (e.g. organizing, planning, problem-solving and decision-making) necessary for effective supervision
• Ability to undertake large, long-term projects, develop alternative methods to complete them, and implement solutions
• Sound understanding of e-discovery law and practice, including foreign countries. Knowledge of issues arising from foreign languages and character sets, ability to advise on forensic recovery and examination of data and / or ability to advise on preservation, collection and processing of data in all regions
• Excellent knowledge and proficiency in e-discovery processing, early case assessment and review platforms (i.e. iPRO, Nuix, Relativity, CaseMap, Case Notebook, TimeMap, Opus2, etc)
• Advanced knowledge of a wide variety of software programs, litigation support procedures, and industry leading platforms such as IPRO, Relativity, Axcelerate, Brainspace, NexLP, Disco, Nuix, Opus|2 Magnum, Trial Director, etc.
• Either prior knowledge or keen desire to learn Corporate-focused products such as Kira, Closing Folders, HighQ and more
• Sound understanding of database technology required, including but not limited to relational and flat file database systems, data types, indexing and queries. Ability to create MS Access databases and / or support SQL
• Knowledge of and proficiency in the use of batch files and proprietary and third party tools (e.g. Text Editors, Robocopy, Beyond Compare, Adobe Pro, Tree Size Pro, etc.) for the management and manipulation of files and data
• Experience of TAR (Technology Assisted Review)- related projects advantageous
Our client is a pre-eminent global professional services firm, with a friendly, open and positive culture.
Email NOW for further details or call me if you have any questions.
020 8731 3791