eDiscovery Team Leader / Law Firm / Case Management / Relativity – London Law Firm (Contract)
eDiscovery Team Leader / Law Firm / Case Management / Relativity
9 month – Fixed Term Contract – £75k – £85k per annum
A top ten law firm, based in central London require an eDiscovery Team Leader to be responsible for project managing the eDiscovery and client technology elements of a portfolio of client matters, as delegated by the Senior Manager. This role will focus on internal client relationships (instructing partners and associates) and the delivery of day-to-day case management as a senior member of the eDiscovery team.
Key responsibilities include – Case Management, System implementation and support, Document review software expertise, Knowledge capture & process improvement and Training.
Essential Skills required:
• Candidates must demonstrate experience operating at a senior level in the eDiscovery or technical client data field.
• Experience working within a similar team at the required level
• Expertise in Case Management Software, such as Recommind Axcelerate, kCura Relativity, or similar
• Expertise in document reviews and case work
• Graduate (2:1 or above) or a post-graduate qualification with a minimum of 3 A level (ideally B grades and above)