End User Computing Manager / Senior Technology Manager / Agile
Circa £60,000 – £70,000 per annum
A well-established international law firm
Delivery and support of appropriate digital technology, and a fundamental part of the technology roadmap, allowing people to interact with clients and each other in a seamless and efficient manner.
The role is heavily based around management – providing personal leadership, building key relationships & collaborating with others in order to enhance the client experience and achieve targets.
Main responsibilities include coordinating the activities of the Deskside, IT Training and Regional
(US, EMEA) IT teams to resolve issues, focus effort, identify and prioritise needs, develop project justifications, IT budgets, schedules and resource plans.
Essential skills required:
• Experience of working in a law firm or a professional services environment (e.g. consulting or accounting) would be a distinct advantage, although not essential.
• Strong team management experience, across Global teams.
• Proven ability to deliver outstanding service in a high-pressure environment
• Experience of managing budgets from £1m+
• Agile & Scrum expertise
• “Build and run” experience (desired)
• ITIL / ITSM v3 Certification (desired)