About the role
Reporting to the Head of Technology, the Engagement Manager will help define the departments overall approach to Engagement.
The Engagement Manager will develop and maintain the Technology engagement and communications strategy. They will be focusing on creating a two- way communication flow between both Legal and Business services and Technology.
The individual will work closely with members of the departments to ensure Technology is meeting the needs of the firm, making recommendations to avoid inconsistences, suggest additional services and take responsibility for communicating changes to the department.
• Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively at a senior level;
• Excellent report writing skills;
• Strong ability to influence internal and external stakeholders;
• Self-starter that takes ownership of identified issues;
• Ability to delve into detail as well as analyse high level data;
• Extensive experience with communication and engagement strategies;
• Extremely organised with strong project management experience.
• Experience of working in a law firm or professional services environment.
About the company
This role will be working for a global law firm based in Central London
For more information please contact email@example.com