Webinar: Discover LINK – The Only Email App Designed for Lawyers
10 April @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am EDTFree
For attorneys, efficiently managing their heavy email workload is vital.
Our LINK app uniquely gives attorneys Outlook Email and Document Management in a single app. It’s easy to email files, use predictive email filing to DMS, and to Send-and-File to DMS.
In this demo, we’ll review the following workflows:
- Open NRLs and DMS links in email
- Annotate an email attachment, then email or save
- Predictive filing to DMS and Outlook folders
- Send-and-File to DMS • Inbox sort and filter
- Compare an attachment to a file in DMS
We will also present an overview of LINK’s security features including encryption, remote wipe, certificate-based device authentication, SSO, and two-factor identity authentication.
Join our 30-minute ILTA Product Briefing on April 10th to see a demo of these email and security features.
- Maureen Blando, Mobile Helix President & COO, Mobile Helix, Inc.
- Seth Hallem, Mobile Helix CEO & Chief Architect
LINK provides secure workflows with iManage Work® 10, NetDocuments DMS, eDocs, Outlook, OneDrive, Windows file shares, Litera compareDocs, and the firm intranet/SharePoint.
LINK App Security
LINK is an encrypted, containerized app, which entirely separates firm resources from everything else on your iOS or Android tablet or smartphone. IT manages LINK’s security policies and user roles. LINK can be remotely wiped. LINK performs certificate—based device authentication. Mobile Device Management is not needed. If you have MDM, you can manage LINK with your MDM.