Latest legal IT webinars
Here's a round-up of some upcoming legal IT webinars…
* Join Tikit for a series of webinars exploring the solutions available to help you manage your data efficiently.
WorkSite Importation Solutions – 5 June
Understand your options for importing data into WorkSite. The solutions covered will be: iImport from DocAuto + Tikit Importer + Native WorkSite Importer
WorkSite Archiving Solutions – 11 June
Understand your archiving options in WorkSite. The solutions covered will be: Tikit Storage Manager + WorkSpace Manager from DocAuto + WorkSite Archive Manager
* Microsystems has a case study webinar coming up to discuss emerging, document-related risks that ensue from lawyer use of mobile devices. This free-of-charge webinar, which will be held on 13 June from 12-12:30 PM EDT, highlights how the law firm Barack Ferrazzano Kirschbaum & Nagelberg LLP identified an “old” risk that was previously thought to be mitigated and responded by instituting technology to thwart this and other reputation-damaging risks. https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/541235242
* Riliance has launched a series of interactive webinars for COLPS and COFAs that will provide in-depth guidance on distinguishing between non-material and material breaches. Brian Rogers, Director of Regulation and Compliance said, “The lack of prescriptive guidance on what makes a breach material coupled with the potentially disastrous consequences for getting it wrong, makes the identification and subsequent reporting of material breaches to the SRA one of the biggest concerns for COLPs and COFAs today. To address these concerns, Riliance has put together a series of online seminar that will give COLPs and COFAs clear guidance on this issue, supported by real -life case studies”
The sessions will cover:
– What makes a material breach?
– 5 key considerations when identifying breaches
– The top questions compliance experts use to identify material breaches
– How COLPs can examine situations when identifying breaches
– Examples that can be used within your firms when training other staff
The sessions will be conducted in small groups, facilitated by risk and compliance experts, giving firms the opportunity to pose questions, participate in the identification and process and clarify any concerns they may have. If you are a Riliance subscriber and would like to book onto these sessions please email [email protected] or call 01829 731 200.
Anything to add? Leave a comment →
You must be Logged in to post a comment.