Lessons Learned from Art Litigation: How to Best Prevent and Handle Art-Related disputes
– Due Diligence in Art Transactions
– Anti-Money Laundering regulations
– Authentication Rules in the Art Market and at Court
– Art Experts’ Liability – recent cases
– Resolving Art-Related Disputes: court litigation, arbitration or mediation – what mechanisms are effective?
Register Your Interest EUR 0.00
Category: Conferences | Business & Economics | Legal
Time: on Thursday June 18, 2020 at 8:00 am (ends Friday June 19, 2020 at 5:00 pm)
Venue details: School Louvre, Palais du Louvre Place du Carrousel, 75001, Paris, France
Anything to add? Leave a comment →
You must be Logged in to post a comment.