Experienced Microsoft .Net Developer – SOS, Bath, UK
SOS has a vacancy for an experienced Microsoft .Net Developer to join our established development team, responsible for producing class-leading legal software, based at our offices in Bath.
Candidates for this position will need to be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of coding in C# and VB.NET languages working in Visual Studio 2008 & 2012.
• Experience of programming with ADO.NET
• Solid knowledge of best practice in working with Microsoft .Net framework 2.0/ 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 including good understanding of generics, COM, code abfuscation, web services and installer projects.
• Experience of working with and developing integrated applications with MS Office 2003/2007/2010/2013 (Word, Excel, Outlook & Access)
• Demonstrable knowledge of source code control systems
A competitive salary with other benefits including private health scheme is offered to the right candidate together with the opportunity to join one of the leading suppliers of specialist legal software in the UK. For further details, please email your CV and current salary details to Michelle Perkins, HR officer, SOS – firstname.lastname@example.org