This internationally known business are looking for a Senior Project Manager to take ownership over business change/ transformation projects (non technology focused).
The ideal candidate will be a competent leader, must be able to understand business and change management needs at an enterprise level and will have experience of implementing complex business projects across multiple business functions, teams and geographies.
Working on a daily basis with key/senior stakeholders up to board level, managing and building relationships with directors of various business departments, globally.
Essential professional skills
• At least 5 years experience working in a global professional services environment (banking, legal, accountancy, insurance etc.)
• Track history of delivering non-technical global business change/ transformation projects
• Extensive experience working with senior stakeholders, managing and building relationships
• Ability to negotiate and persuade at all levels, including board/c-level
Essential competency skills
• Degree level qualified
• Excellent communications skills, articulate and proven experience of communicating with high level stakeholders
• Project management qualification: Prince2 Practitioner, APM etc.
• Change management qualification: PROSCI or APMG (desirable)
Salary: £70-80,000 plus extensive package
For more information please contact Jack Syred.
T: 01273 808822
M: 0751 539 7750