Finance Systems Analyst
A career enhancing opportunity has arisen within the finance systems teams of one of the UK’s leading law firms.
Joining an experienced team, you will be given broad ranging exposure to a variety of finance systems, and be involved with a number of ongoing and future projects. The firms practice management system is Elite Enterprise.
Shortlisted applicants will need to have some prior exposure to working within a finance systems team, either on a project or full time basis. Strong technical skills are essential, with advanced Excel and basic SQL knowledge, together with a good understanding of accounting processes.
• First Line support for all finance systems, this is primarily Elite Enterprise and Webview, but also includes billing, collections and banking systems.
• Elite Administration – Creation of new users and security profiles, Extend events, Masterfile maintenance (in conjunction with the Billing Team) and general system setups.
• Be the central point for Elite Paperless Proforma and Whitehill templates.
• Ad Hoc financial reporting utilising SQL, Excel, SSRS and newly implemented BI Solution
• Maintaining both finance systems internal process documentation and user documentation.
• Development and testing of new processes, application of patches and fixes.
• Month-end system procedures, to include system balancing and integrity checks.
• Assist in Finance System projects.
*Full job description available on request
• Previous exposure to finance systems maintenance and support
• Knowledge of Elite Enterprise desirable
• Experience within a professional services firm desirable
• Knowedge of accounting procedures
• Advanced Excel skills
• Clear and confident communication skills
To apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org