Finance Systems Manager (Legal applications/ finance systems)
Key skills: Legal sector experience, Elite Enterprise (financial management, PMS, business intelligence), SQL, systems management, finance systems.
Excellent opportunity to join a growing Law Firm head quartered in London. This role sits between finance and IT teams – a hands-on role accountable for:
• Managing the firm’s finance system
• Delivery of existing financial MI to the firm using SQL or SSRS
• Finance system integrations/upgrades
• Working closely with the CTO and Finance Director to develop and maintains the finance strategy.
• Managing relationships with 3rd parties and internal stakeholders (inc. fee earners and Partners)
As Finance Systems Manager, you will take charge of all projects around the finance systems. Upcoming projects include implementation of a new payroll system and upgrades of their Elite system.
In addition to managing the systems your management responsibilities will include 1 direct report and managing relationships with 3rd parties.
• Professional services experience – ideally a law firm
• Accounting qualified
• Finance systems ideally Elite
• Experience of delivering/ implementing a Practice/ Finance Management System upgrade
• MI reporting
• Systems management
Global Professional Services
Senior Recruiter – Business Strategy, Change & Delivery
T: 01273 808822
M: 0751 539 7750