This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is classed as a “Super User” to take the next step and become the go to person for finance system queries on the firms Practice Management System, whilst utilising your accounts/ finance knowledge.
This could be someone who is a Cashier / Billing / Revenue Specialist / Assistant or an Accounts Specialist / Assistant looking to make that jump into a slightly more technical role as full training will be given. No in-depth technical knowledge required, just a slight systems-savvy mind-set.
This is not just a full time support role. It will involve working alongside and assisting the Financial Systems Team on project work in the following areas:
• Month-end procedures and scheduled reporting.
• Application testing (UAT) of Software Upgrades.
• Managing and dealing with the support issues logged for the finance systems team (training provided)
• Query the systems database using SQL (training provided)
• Liaising with the IT and Finance departments, providing ad hoc end-user training where necessary
• Liaising with the software supplier regards support issues, both day to day and through an upgrade.
• Application testing and user training aptitude
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Knowledge of a Practice Management System – Aderant OR Elite (3E or Elite Enterprise) or any other finance systems used within legal.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• A competent working knowledge of SQL Queries.
• Experience on Whitehill application.