Financial Management Consultant – Tower Connect
Financial Management Consultant (Huddersfield West Yorkshire- Very competitive salary.)
Our client is a specialist in delivering management information solutions to the professional service market place. They are now looking to recruit a Financial Management Consultant. The role will consist of using financial analysis and reporting skills to help the company build the leading brand in law firm BI.
Duties & Accountabilities:
• Consulting with clients on requirements.
• Designing and delivering solutions in collaboration with development team and data analysts
• Problem solving and diagnosis
• Advising internal team on product development
• You will learn new technical skills
o Database systems
o Advanced Excel
• Fully reconciled new client implementations
• Diagnosing data reconciliation issues
• Understand what a client actually wants (as opposed to what they say they want)
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the desire, ability and aptitude to quickly learn the technical data analysis skills the client will require. You would need to be comfortable with travel to client sites and have good communication skills.
• Strong analytical ability and an inquisitive mind
• A proven problem solver
• A collaborative and friendly approach when dealing with internal and external customers
• The individual will be able to work on their own initiative and work to aggressive deadlines
• They must be able to demonstrate a proactive and positive attitude and always take the initiative to ensure data projects are delivered on time and to the expected quality
Qualifications and Experience:
• A graduate, ideally in a numerate or technical degree.
• 3 to 10 years’ experience in finance, accounting or another numerate role in delivering professional services.
• Evidence of strong numeracy skills (typically Maths / Science A levels, ideally numerate / technical degree)
• Ideally a professional qualification (eg qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent, LLB also highly relevant).
If this is of interest please email your CV ASAP.