FINANCIAL SYSTEMS ANALYST (Aderant Expert) £35-£45k
Finance Systems Analyst with Aderant Expert Practice Management System v7.5, Time Builder SSRS Reports and MS Excel for reporting (and FWBS Matter Centre and Accudebt for case management), is required to join a leading law firm based in Hertfordshire. The role offers an attractive £35k- £45k salary with additional benefits.
Key Skills & Background
• Experienced user of Aderant Expert practice management system, or an equivalent package.
• Understanding of law-firm cashiering or accounting procedures as well as an understanding of underlying financial processes undertaken in a professional services firm.
• Understanding of database tables and writing basic queries using SQL and reporting tools.
• Strong Excel skills and knowledge of SQL and SSRs plus the ability to build and organise complex reports.
• Desired would be previous experience of implementing business systems and relevant analysis skills
About the Role
The prime focus of this role will be to support and work closely with the Finance Systems Coordinator to ensure the efficient and effective use and performance of the firm’s financial system and other software packages being used in the finance function. This includes the promotion of the use of the systems and the designed business processes; the development of appropriate management reporting processes; liaising with the IT, Finance (to include Cashiering, Revenue Management and management accounting teams) and Fee Earning Departments, as well as other relevant support functions as appropriate to meet the operational and project goals of the firm.
About the Company
My client is a leading law firm with core services around Banking and Finance, Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Corporate and Commercial, Real Estate and Private Client. Good career prospects and busy work and projects environment on offer.
For more information about this opportunity (and job description), please contact me ASAP with a copy of your CV.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £30k – £45k plus package
For further details or to submit a CV email firstname.lastname@example.org