Frayman Group announces cloud-based risk management
The Frayman Group today announced Compliguard.Cloud, its cloud-based risk management platform designed to provide business intake, conflicts and matter lifecycle management functionality for law firms.
According to the Frayman Group, law firm IT departments are reevaluating their significant investments in data centers and associated resources managing on-premise applications. Compared to the traditional software application provisioning lifecycle, cloud-based applications dramatically reduce timelines for software availability, and eliminate requirements for inhouse IT resources to manage the hardware and application infrastructure.
“Law firms do not want to be in the business of managing data centers and application infrastructure,” says Yuri Frayman, President & CEO at Frayman Group. “With the latest advances in public cloud offerings, coupled with the reliability, speed and security of the Internet infrastructure, the time is right to deliver a cloud-based application platform for law firms.”
With Compliguard.Cloud, Frayman Group becomes the first vendor to provide a comprehensive SaaS cloud strategy for law firms to license and manage business intake, conflicts and matter lifecycle management applications. “Law firms want to maximize the value they get out of their software investments, while minimizing the cost associated with managing and maintaining these applications,” said Mohit Thawani, SVP Products at Frayman Group. “Compliguard.Cloud will help firms satisfy both of these requirements by delivering a rich, secure, reliable application and eliminating any overhead associated with deploying, configuring and managing these applications.”
With Compliguard.Cloud, law firms get:
• A True SaaS Platform: High availability, secure, reliable rich Internet application platform.
• True Mobility: Compliguard.Cloud is accessible from desktops, laptops, and mobile
devices including smartphones and tablets.
• Significantly reduced cost and implementation time: There is no need to commission
and buy server hardware, install operating system environments, and databases. All
hardware and software is already configured and maintained in the Cloud.
• Instant-On: Ability for law firms to go live within days leveraging standard Compliguard
templates, while also providing the ability to customize to each individual law firm’s needs.
• Application Integration: Integration with on-premise and hosted applications leveraging
Web Services APIs.
• Automatic Maintenance: No more time-consuming software upgrades with dedicated
resources and downtimes. Compliguard.Cloud is always on the latest available version of
Compliguard.Cloud leverages the latest available cloud infrastructure to satisfy the most stringent
requirements of the most demanding law firm environments. Specifically, Compliguard.Cloud
• SSAE 16 Type 2 and SOC 2 certified data center
• Strong passwords, access control, audit trails, and data encryption
• VeriSign secure, 128-bit RSA encryption (SSL) for secure transfer of data
• 256 bit AES encryption of data at rest
• 24/7/365 monitoring of application services
• 99.95% uptime, higher than most on-premise applications
• Rich Internet Application based on Silverlight and HTML5 user interfaces, with optimized
Availability: Compliguard.Cloud is expected to be available in Q4 2012, starting with Compliguard Flow and Compliguard Analyze. Pricing is on a subscription basis, based on the number of attorneys at a firm. For more information, please visit http://compliguard.com