FRONTEO, a leading provider of global eDiscovery, advanced review, compliance and governance services utilizing artificial intelligence, announced today that the company will highlight its RelativityOne cloud-based eDiscovery expertise at Legalweek West Coast at the Hilton at Union Square in San Francisco, June 12-13, 2017.
FRONTEO USA was one of the first kCura partners to be named a RelativityOne Certified Partner. The program recognizes partners who have made a significant commitment to offering solutions using RelativityOne, the cloud version of Relativity.
“We built a world-class organization, with review centers across the globe, by focusing on technical innovation and service excellence,” said Craig Carpenter, CEO at FRONTEO USA. “Our early leadership and continued expansion in cloud-based eDiscovery provides our clients with flexible options to meet the challenges of litigation and investigations, in any language and across the globe.”
With Relativity, FRONTEO USA offers its clients a fully-featured platform for eDiscovery process management, from legal hold implementation through production. FRONTEO USA professionals create and automate intelligent workflows, leverage a full suite of analytics and technology-assisted review (TAR), and build custom applications to address clients’ specific case- and data-related challenges.
Now FRONTEO USA customers can benefit from RelativityOne in multiple new ways, including:
• Global Data Privacy compliance: Data can be secured with Azure ISO 27001, SSAE 16 SOC2, ITAR, HIPAA, CSA, IRS and other certifications. A framework of policies and procedures includes all legal, physical and technical controls involved in information risk management processes.
• Single sign-on access: Relativity workspaces on-premise or in the cloud can be accessed through a single workspace portal.
• Access to case data around the clock: 24-hour access by reviewers. The cloud model provides automatic updates to assure that clients always have the latest, most effective tools, redundancy of network hardware across regional data centers, high availability, and minimal downtime for maintenance.
• Office 365™ integration: RelativityOne streamlines the movement of Office documents to Relativity for review, and simplifying data transfers.
• Built in Applications: RelativityOne includes applications for data processing, document productions, legal holds, fact organization, document review management, and high speed data transfers.
FRONTEO USA will also be demonstrating Lit i View E-DISCOVERY, which provides clients the best processing capability for Asian language eDiscovery with respect to cross border litigation and investigation. The combination of Lit i View E-DISCOVERY and RelativityOne platform allows law firms and corporations to better manage the eDiscovery process at a significant cost savings.
FRONTEO USA eDiscovery experts will be on hand at Booth #410 to speak with attendees about their challenges with eDiscovery, compliance and governance, and related services in forensics, ESI preservation, collections, managed services. Attendees may request a meeting at Legalweek via email to: email@example.com.