Functional Analyst/ Finance Systems Analyst, London Law Firm, Elite 3E Skills, £40-£50k
Functional Analyst/ Finance Systems Analyst
Permanent – London
£40,000 – £50,000
Finance systems, Elite 3E, identify improvements, user support, technical support, SQL, MS Excel.
As a functional analyst you will be accountable for assisting users in response to their queries around functionality as well as some technical support. This will likely extend to helping with questions around the legal finance system (Elite3E), practice management systems and SQL queries.
From time to time some training will be required on both simple ‘refresher’ sessions around simple day-to-day functions on Elite 3E as well more complex tasks.
• Experience of a recognised legal finance system is required. (Elite is desirable)
• Ability to adapt to and implement change
• A flexible approach and a can do attitude a must
• Preference given to candidates with an accounting qualification and experience
• Experience with Elite3E and legal Practice Management Systems (PMS) is a considerable advatange.
• The ideal candidate would have some knowledge of both the technical and functional understanding (including some training).
A highly respected and truly global law firm based in central London, a short walk from Liverpool Street station.