Global Business Portfolio & Programme Manager (Litigation)
£650 per day
*Candidates will need to demonstrate previous experience of delivering litigation projects.*
This role will be responsible for overseeing a large programme around litigation from inception to conclusion. It will be responsible for managing budgets, personnel, priorities, risks, issues and communications. Overseeing and managing a portfolio of projects in a coordinated manner. This role is working for a leading international law firm in London.
Key Skills and Experience
– Previous Legal Industry Experience (Litigation preferable)
– Strong leadership and influencing skills.
– Strong organisation and excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Experience in delivering organisation culture change programmes and business process outsourcing.
– Outstanding stakeholder management.
– Significant hands-on Programme/Project management experience within a broad portfolio of projects in a waterfall and agile environment. Genuine portfolio management experience.
– Comfortable alternating between Programme and Project Management where interventions or priority calls are required.
– Comfortable to challenge and be challenged to improve outcomes.
– Experience of leading medium to large teams.
– Highly experienced in taking existing internal processes, improving them and ensuring their adoption.
– Extensive line management experience.
– Strong experience in performance management, staff development & coaching.
– Ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions.
– Strong interest (with proven development & implementation) in project management processes and resource management.
– Extensive experience working with global partners and third party suppliers.
– Strong reporting skills.
– Project scheduling and planning.
– Degree qualified or equivalent
– MSP qualifications
– Prince 2 or APM certified practitioner
-Work outside normal office hours, including on-call, weekend, evening work and international travel will be expected, as required by individual projects and activities