Global Head of Client Services (London – Excellent Salary + Benefits)
Our client is a leading provider of Software Solutions to the professional services market. The company has always been at the forefront of technology and their support function has always prided itself in offering the highest level of technical support to their clients. Due to growth, expansion and lots of new and exciting times within the organisation they now have an opportunity for a new Global Head of Client Services.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a proactive and positive person with a can-do attitude. The Global Head of Client Services will manage a busy team of Support Consultants who are based in London, New York, Frankfurt and Sydney; who are responsible for responding to and resolving customer cases to UK and global clients. The Global Head of Client Services will oversee the career development of the team, carrying out regular staff reviews and coordinating personal development plans.
Through proactive engagement and personal interaction with clients, the Global Head of Client Services is expected to gain an intimate understanding of each assigned clients technical environment with the ultimate goal of becoming their trusted advisor.
On a day to day basis the Global Head of Client Services will:
• Managing client escalations for service related issues and reviewing/implementing revised procedures to reduce risk of repeating incidents
• Working with Consulting, Development, Project Management and Client Services teams to maintain agreed Service Levels.
• Act as the Problem Manager to capture, identify and manage related incidents, liaising with third parties as necessary to obtain satisfactory resolutions on behalf of clients
• Reviewing Management Information to improve the performance of the service and producing regular reports for senior management
• Ensuring high levels of business and product knowledge among Service Desk staff
• Represent Global Support at Client Service Review meetings
• Review technical documentation used to support client environments and ensure that such documentation is of a high quality and accurately represents all relevant technical information needed to deliver 1st class support
• Be aware of all consulting engagements and major support issues ensuring that assignments are delivered as per the project brief and that support incidents are handled appropriately
• Produce and maintain client service improvement plans as part of the Service Review process.
• Track high-priority incidents and help Service Desk prioritise these, escalating where appropriate
• Ensure Service Delivery to clients adheres to established internal processes and that SLA’s are met
• Assist in technical problem resolution including, but not limited to, facilitating discussion between the client and internal team members
• Help clients achieve business goals by establishing technical priorities, actions and constraints in a logical sequence and managing progress against these plans by driving internal and client teams to take corrective action as required
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
• Extensive experience of IT service delivery management within a global organisation including incident management, problem management and change management, including statistical reporting
• Significant experience of working to and managing/monitoring SLA’s
• Exposure/experience of managing and interpreting contracts and service agreements
• Excellent stakeholder management skills and be client facing.
• Experience of operating programmes of reactive and proactive change
• Able to understand a range of different client environments
• Operational experience of industry standard project and service management methodologies including ITIL, Prince2 and/or Agile
• Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. ITIL, Lean Six Sigma, PMI)
• Knowledge of iManage, Filesite or Worksite is crucial
The company is located in the city.
As well as offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package the company also offer a very good training scheme allowing you to learn new skills and advance with a structured career path.
If this role is something of interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP