Global Head of Programme Management/ Head of Projects/ Programme Delivery, London Law Firm, to £100k
Global Head of Programme Management/ Head of Projects/ Programme Delivery
Essential skills and experience:
• Experience of running a successful global IT programme of works along with defining and implementing strategy
• Proven experience implementing process, structure and global changes.
• Experience of managing a wide range of business transformation projects – Application, HR, BAU Systems, Infrastructure, Elite 3e, Case Management.
• Experience of running projects within a partnership environment.
• Good understanding of budget control and ability to manage a budget multimillion pound budgets
• Good understanding of resource allocation procedures
• Experience of managing multiple parties, including senior project managers, 3rd party vendors/ suppliers and lawyers
• Ability to manage and inspire teams across multiple sites, countries, cultures and time zones to work together on challenging projects
• Ability to work at all levels of the business both internally and externally
• Excellent communication and networking skills
About the role:
As a member of the global ‘Head of’ Senior Management Team, this role will help to establish, implement, manage and successfully deliver programmes of work for the firm.
This person will be heavily responsible for the global delivery and strategy of projects globally. You will also need to be able to implement changes across the business taking into consideration how changes would affect the company on a global scale.
About the company:
A highly respected and progressive global law firm, with circa 3000 users, with the head office based in London. For further details or to submit a CV email email@example.com