Global Information Security Manager / Infosec Manager – London – up to £105k base
We have been mandated by our client who is one of the most prestigious and biggest law firms in the world to identify a Global Information Security Manager
Role: (Some of the key responsibilities)
(This position extends beyond a pure information security risk and compliance.)
• Responsible for managing Information Security Assurance and Compliance process with a focus on large scale clients and regular audits.
• Manage and maintain the Information Security Framework Compliance ISO27001 and other standards.
• Establish and manage a global IT Risk Management framework, process and governance
• Work with key stakeholders across the business to influence and educate with regards to Information Security
• Work closely with the CISO to establish the security roadmap for the firm globally
• Deputise and support the CISO on all matters of Information Security and IT Risk globally.
• Candidate needs to demonstrate a clear understanding of all aspects of Information Security
• Proven ability to promote awareness and encourage compliance with Information Security principles.
• Proven experience working at a senior level within a company as a Information Security Manager – globally.
• Excellent understanding of the overall picture of how the IT service costs and value add to the business
• Gravitas and personal credibility to impact and influence the business and c-level
• Excellent communicational skills orally and written
• Enthusiastic about their profession within Information Security and passionate for technology.
• Detailed practical knowledge of Cyber Security considering IT network and general IT infrastructure
• Detailed practical knowledge of IT operation and services
• ITIL environment working experience
• University Degree qualified
• Information Security related degrees /or qualifications