Graduate Consultant- Tower Connect
Graduate Consultant (London, Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits Package)
Our client is a leading provider of Software Solutions to the professional services market. Due to rapid growth they are looking to find a Graduate Consultant to join their ever expanding company. This is an entry level position that will eventually lead to a full Consultant role.
• Ensure successful implementation of the chosen technology, and smooth delivery of related consultancy services to the clients
• Installation and configuration of software, SQL scripting and integration with firms existing systems
• Delivery of required documentation is delivered to the highest quality
• Provide guidance and expertise to clients on their chosen solution.
• Train clients in the use of products pre or post-installation
• Daily reporting on the progress of all technical and project related tasks; Ensure all time is recorded accurately and in a timely fashion
• Work closely with the Client and internal Support team to ensure the seamless handover of applications and services into the production environment
• Travel to service clients in the UK and internationally – Roughly 50% from the office, 30% onsite within London, 15% onsite outside London but within UK, 5% international (mostly Europe or Middle East)
• A passion for technology.
• Motivated, self-starter with the ability to work alone or as part of a team without constant supervision; Dynamic analytical approach to their work, the ability to manage and prioritise tasks, with a meticulous attention to detail.
• A flexible and adaptable team player
• Capacity to learn, to assimilate information quickly and to acquire new skills.
• Good problem management skills – able to see a problem through to a solution.
• Ability to analyse technical challenges and approach solutions in a systematic fashion.
• Able to work out of business hours as required and to travel internationally
Graduate Consultant Qualifications
• Personality & Communication: Able to speak well and communication in a clear, concise manner.
• Passion: Ability to speak about some IT related things outside of academic/work.
• Work Ethic: Eager to learn. Willing to take personal responsibility to self-learn and gain skills as quickly as possible.
• Travel: Able to travel within UK and internationally as required.
• Academic: Related IT degree. (Computer science, business tech etc).
• Some knowledge of SQL databases.
Candidates interested in this role should email their CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org