Have we got events for you #3 – and here's more
• 21 June – Using SharePoint for Knowledge Management in a modern law firm? UC Logic is running a webinar (starts 3:00pm BST) looking at a couple of case studies of large law firms using SharePoint specifically for Knowledge Management, the reasons for their selection of SharePoint, the tools they are using and benefits they are seeing. Additionally we will be demonstrating the Sysero Knowledge Management System which shows how SharePoint can integrate with a Worksite DMS.
• 22 June – LegalIT247 is holding a free business continuity workshop for law firms in the North West. The breakfast event, held in association with Pierce Accountants, will help law firms understand the business continuity challenge and the commercial and regulatory reasons why action needs to be taken now. The workshop will take place at the Pierce offices in Blackburn, with registration starting at 8:30am.
• 23 June – Index Engines & US law firm LeClair Ryan are holding a webinar on policy and practice for legacy data retention and remediation. The webinar runs from 2:00-3:00pm EDT. To register visit
• Featured Event: 30 June – interesting sounding one-day conference taking place in Manchester – called Operating in a Changing Legal World, it is being run by the Manchester Law Society and Management Matters with sponsorship from SOS and Norwel. Speakers include Bill Kirby, Andrew Otterburn and George Davies, winner of the Manchester Legal Awards Medium Firm of the Year 2011. The event will cover business development, the opportunities presented by the LSA, technology including cloud computing and Andrew Woolley of Woolley & Co asking “How can we do better than the Co-op?” Prices run from £120 + VAT to £150 + VAT and the event qualifies for 6 CPD points. For details email VickyBall@manchesterlawsociety.org.uk – or check out the attached PDF.
• 30 June – Phoenix Business Solutions is hosting an all-day workshop on Goal-Based Learning for Rollouts (including Office 2010 and FileSite) Workshop (9:30am-4:30pm) featuring Janis Richman, Director of Consulting at Capensys. The day will cost £350 with lunch, refreshments and take-aways included! Contact Lauren Evans if you are interested in attending email@example.com
• 5 July – FWBS is holding a live webinar on effective matter management from 10:30 to 11:00am (BST) – for more details email Richard Broomhead at firstname.lastname@example.org
• 12-14 July – FWBS Developer Conference – for more details email email@example.com