Head of Business Change – Mid-Tier London Law Firm to £100k
Head of Business Change
Picture More are engaged with a mid-tier law firm in Central London who are looking to recruit a Head of Business Change.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to provide joined-up leadership to both the Project Management and the Business Analysis teams [together creating the Business Change team]. The role will work closely with all areas of the firm to ensure that programme, project and change management activities are coordinated and delivered effectively and the benefits for the business are realised.
• Proven background and experience in project and programme management, ideally through the application of recognised methodologies, demonstrated through a range of both technical and business projects of varying sizes.
• Ability to promote the Business Change function across the firm, using personal influence to market/offer the team’s collective experience of best practice combined with the ability to inspire and motivate team members to realise their full potential.
• Advise on the validity of projects and longer term strategic project planning for the Firm.
• Ability to consult, influence and interact with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally through conscious development of personal networks and relationships.
• Demonstrable experience in delivering complex projects or programmes in a Legal or Professional Services organisation.
• Understanding of law firm business models, pressures and strategies.
• Experience in supervising, managing and/or mentoring people in a matrix management environment.
• Recognised qualifications in: Project Management / Programme Management / Business Analysis / Change Management
About the company
This role will be working for a mid-tier law firm in Central London. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org