Founded by a team of Imperial College mathematicians, data scientists and engineers with backgrounds in the investment banking industry, CheckRecipient is a threat detection and cybersecurity platform for enterprise email networks. Our clients are world-leading organisations in the legal, financial and professional service sectors.
We’re recruiting a senior sales executive to work directly with our CEO to supercharge our company’s growth.
This is a unique opportunity to join a cutting-edge artificial intelligence company based in London who’ve been working with early customers to develop game-changing cybersecurity software that will transform how organisations protect their information.
This role requires someone with high IQ and EQ, who’s a world class communicator and relishes the thought of originating, navigating and executing high value accounts with senior level IT, Information Security and Compliance stakeholders.
– Proactively sourcing new leads and new business opportunities
– Leading product demonstrations and client meetings with senior executives
– Developing and implementing a growth strategy and go-to-market strategies with the CEO
– Responsible for independently leading and managing a sales pipeline
– Producing ad-hoc marketing and sales documentation
– Account management
– Hiring and building out a future sales team
– Managing sales development representatives
– Conducting weekly revenue forecast meetings
– Reporting on sales activity and revenue forecasts
– 5+ years previous enterprise software sales experience
– Strong familiarity with the professional services, financial and legal sectors in the US and UK
– A self starter, ability to work under his/her own initiative
– Highly credible and articulate face-to-face and over the phone
– A confident persona and someone who loves building relationships with others
– Previous cybersecurity related experience
Competitive basic + Commission + Equity
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org