Head of Business IT Applications – Law Firm
£100-120k base + excellent package
Our client, a leading global law firm, based in central London is looking to appoint a Head Business IT Application. The role will report to the Global IT Director and will be responsible for the firm’s business applications globally.
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders across the firm to enable the creation of a business centric strategy
• Create and agree the firm’s application strategy with senior stakeholders
• Define the roadmap/ plan required to deliver the strategy focussing on delivering value early
• Manage the internal IT team (permanent & contract), vendors and service providers to successfully deliver both support and change activities to time, quality & cost
• Business focused technologist who has proven experience of delivering business improvements through the use of technology (ERP/Finance Systems, AI, legal tech, DMS, CRM)
• Track record of implementing and supporting applications in a mid-large international organisation
• Managed IT teams (ideally application based) within an international financial or professional services environment.
• Strong vendor management
• Excellent project management skills