Head of Business Solutions
Salary: c£90,000 + bonus and benefits
Location and travel: initially the successful candidate will be working from Birmingham 3 days a week & 2 days in London and there is scope for more agile arrangements further down the line.
An international professional services company with more than 1400 users in UK and international offices are looking for a key employee to drive change throughout the organisation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Projects and Change Management throughout the entire business covering both IT and Business projects. The Head of Business Solutions is responsible for leading a team of high calibre portfolio resources delivering the organisation’s prioritised portfolio of business initiatives. Success in the role depends on enabling fee-earner and business stakeholder’s productivity, helping the company grow, enhancing client service, and managing a broad risk portfolio.
This role suits someone who is commercially-minded, passionate about business change and someone who can genuinely lead and inspire teams. This role reports into the IT Director and involves a high degree of exposure to c-level decision makers.
Areas of responsibility:
– Team Management (c 30 people)
– Develop and lead a team of high calibre portfolio resources capable of addressing the firm’s prioritised portfolio of business initiatives
– Enable the firm to grow through strategic use of technology and the processes that surround it.
– Identify opportunities and risks for the company that could be solved by technology or where technology would play a part in a business deliverable.
– Resource Management
– Process improvement
– Business Change
– End to End Project Delivery
– Budget management
– Strong leadership qualities – empowering, drive change agenda, delivering company vision
– Tech background is nice to have, particularly web technologies, but not a must
– Extensive applied experience with Prince2 and agile methodologies
– Extensive experience mentoring and developing management skills at all levels.
– Practical experience of lab based testing and prototyping using current and emerging technologies.
– Experience from high-level programme management or similar role
– Demonstrable experience of managing and developing technical & project teams
– Experience of large technology-enabled programmes of change, delivered in a complex and collaborative multi-vendor environment.
Picture More Ltd. is recruiting for this role on behalf of the client.
Apply for this role by sending your CV to: email@example.com