Business Systems Manager / IT Manager – Professional Services – Watford, Hertfordshire to £70k plus pkg
A Business Systems / IT Manager is required to report to board level for a professional services firm who operate within the legal sector. Managing a small team you would be responsible for the operation of the IT department and continuation of a 5 year technology / applications change programme.
You would hold responsibility for:
– Acting as the primary liaison between the IT and business and ensuring all SLA’s are delivered.
– Work to identify, recommend and implement new technology solutions.
– Working in conjunction with a 3rd party supplier to oversee the infrastructure services.
– Project manager the delivery of change related projects.
– Manage the IT operational and strategic planning.
– Leading a small team of support and development staff including implementing career development programmes.
We are looking for candidates who have the following background:
– Experience in managing budgets in excess of £1 million.
– Solid leadership background and management of teams.
– Able to implement and manage applications and database business solutions
– Strong project, change and people management skills
– A background within a legal firm or an LLP
– Any experience of Aderant Expert (or another Practice Management System), Mattersphere (or another Case Management System) and any other legal business applications a plus
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join with firm during this key phase in its transformation programme and to apply your skills daily to make a difference. Please apply today for more details to firstname.lastname@example.org