Head of IT – Law Firm, Lincolnshire to £80k
Head of IT – permanent
Lincoln or Grimsby
£70-80k + benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a regional law firm that is fast approaching the legal top 100.
The firm is seeking to appoint an accomplished and experienced Head of IT to lead and grow a team of 5 across the firm.
You will be responsible for managing the day to day operations as well as leading the development of the long-term strategy for the future direction of IT. You will ensure alignment between the business strategy and IT – while managing the direction and growth of the firm.
The right candidate will come from legal or professional services; be commercially minded, have strong business acumen and the ability to lead and manage high level projects. You will have a proven track record with extensive experience as an IT leader, and have a strong technical background (this role will require hands on technical input at times).
• Provide expert knowledge and deliver the IT strategy.
• Deliver annual IT strategy, action plan, forecast and budget for IT.
• Manage and develop existing team of 5 people
• Grow the team in line with business need
• Develop IT team ensuring annual appraisals are completed, aligning strategy to personal objectives
• Lead the creation and development of IT policies and procedures.
• Project manage delivery of projects for the firm
• 3rd party vendor management
• Work closely with other managers to ensure an integrated approach to IT provision across the firm
• Innovation – be aware of and investigate new developments in information and communication technologies
• Provide firm information security and Disaster Recovery plans
Regional travel will be required. Contact: email@example.com