Head of IT – Law Firm
Head of IT
As Head of IT, you will take responsibility for all IT and telecommunications within the business, and will have a mentoring style of management that is results focused in order to instil a high level of confidence from the business in its IT services.
At this exciting time of ambitious growth targets, our client is currently looking to recruit a Head of IT. You will have responsibility for a team of 8, and report into the Chief Executive. You will be an experienced, highly motivated IT professional with strong commercial and project management skills (ideally a recognised project management qualification) with a proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Develop and implement an IT strategy that provides stability and flexibility to deliver on the firm’s business strategy for growth and that plans for the firm’s future IT requirements
• To meet and exceed stakeholder expectations and to act as the primary relationship holder between the business and IT suppliers
• To plan, coordinate, direct, and manage all operational activities of the IT department to ensure it delivers the business objectives of the firm
• To be responsible for the operation and administration of the firm’s IT infrastructure, including internal networks, servers, email, network security systems and telecommunications
• To identify, recommend, develop, implement and support IT solutions for the business that improve efficiency and competitive advantage in the delivery of its services
• To undertake an active role in the business’ organisational development; contributing to change management projects
• In consultation with the CEO, to set and manage the business IT budget to provide the most cost-effective IT service.
• To manage tender processes for all hardware and software procurement and upgrades. Responsible for the negotiation of all vendor contracts and service agreements
Our client is one of the leading law firms based in the East of England, with clients across the UK and Europe. The company is innovative in its approach to the services it offers to clients providing an exciting and evolving arena for you to develop your career.
Please send your CV to email@example.com