Helpdesk Analyst – 1st/2nd Line Support – London
Are you a talented Helpdesk Analyst looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience of working in a Law Firm as part of an IT Support team? If this sounds like you then read on, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
This Leading Professional Services Organisation has been established for 15 years and has Clients across the globe. Due to continued success there is now an opening for a Helpdesk Analyst to work out of it’s London office providing first rate 1st and 2nd Line Desktop and PC Software support to Law Firms.
The nature and scope of the Helpdesk Analyst is as follows:-
• Accept and log all calls coming into the IT Support Desk using the specified call logging methods/database.
• Monitor Service desk mail inbox constantly and log calls as they arrive.
• Implement and maintain site procedures where necessary.
• Support and assist 2nd / 3rd line analyst and Operations Manager where necessary
• Ensure all calls received are logged in the correct manner and location in accordance with site KPI’s/guidelines, providing 1st rate customer service and support.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Advise management where change is necessary.
• Effectively escalate any outstanding issues which are due to fall outside SLA’s according to call procedures.
• Be aware of and set expectations of likely response and resolution times according to agreed SLA
• Generation and regular management of 1st/ 2nd line change requests, work requests and support calls, taking responsibility for the resolution, escalation and closure according to site KPI’s, SLA’s and guidelines
• Assist with projects improvement programmes to a high standard
To be considered for this role you will be educated to a good standard with excellent skills in English and Mathematics. Your previous experience will have been gained within a Law Firm and you will have working knowledge of MS Office 2003 & 2010, Windows XP and 7, Exchange 2003, Filesite, Digital Dictation, Interaction, Workshare, Laserform, Citrix, Blackberry and mobile devices.
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please forward your most recent CV with cover letter and salary expectations to Danielle.Strachan@venturi-group.com