HELPDESK SUPPORT ANALYST, London £30k-£44k + pkg
Helpdesk Support Analyst (with strong MSOffice and other legal/ law applications) skills required to join a prominent professional services firm based in its growing London office.
You will work as a member of the Global Technology department, focusing on helpdesk and desk side support. The Technology Support Helpdesk is responsible for the resolution of desktop, notebook, application and remote computing issues – all in a fast-paced, high-impact environment. The role offers an attractive salary from £30k to £44k plus generous benefits.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
– Strong PC helpdesk/applications support desired
– Expert knowledge and proficiency in a wide variety of software programs, including Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook), iManage Desksite, and Litera ChangePro and timekeeping software
– Quickly develops knowledge of the firm’s templates and macros, the intranet, Intapp Time, and Litera ChangePro
– Quickly develops advanced knowledge of Cisco phone software
– Advanced knowledge of Adobe Acrobat. Knowledge and proficiency with handheld wireless devices (i.e. BlackBerry, iPhone, and Android) in a corporate environment
– Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred – or qualified by experience
Our client is a highly respected global professional services firm which offers a strong technical challenge and a real focus on developing careers. Apply NOW for immediate consideration – or call me Craig Coverman on 07950807085 if you have any questions. Email email@example.com