Helpdesk Support Analyst with MSOffice, Active Directory, Citrix, Document Management Systems (Autonomy Worksite / Filesite) and other applications required to join a prominent regional professional services firm based in Watford, Hertfordshire. The role offers an attractive £22k to £28k plus package.
The Support Analyst is primarily responsible for responding to and resolving IT support calls from users across a very wide spectrum of IT services.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
1. Experience of support of MS Office Applications
2. Experience of Active Directory and Citrix administration
3. Desireable – experience of legal case and document management/workflow systems (such as Autonomy Filesite / Worksite), Bighand digital dictation system or similar and setup and support for Blackberries
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. First level response and resolution of support calls raised with the Help Desk.
2. Timely and accurate recording of calls made on the Help Desk System.
3. Effective management of workload, prioritising by scope and impact to the firm.
4. Escalation of calls to the Supplier, Support Team Leader, Services Co-ordinator or Applications Team Leader as appropriate.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a well established professional services firm, which has made a large investment in its applications infrastructure. For further details on this exciting opportunity, please call +44 (0)20 8731 3799 or email email@example.com NOW for further details.