Implementation Analyst, Intapp Oneplace London
Intapp OnePlace is the premier deal management and CRM solution for firms in the professional services and legal industry. We are a rapidly expanding company based in Palo Alto, with offices across the States and in London, Eastern Europe and Sydney. This is a new role working with a highly professional friendly team based at our offices in the City of London
The Implementation Associate will work within an energetic professional services team and will be responsible for designing and configuring the OnePlace platform for our clients in response to their specific business requirements. The role is a mix of client-facing consultative work and behind the scenes platform design, configuration, data analysis, and data manipulation. The Implementation Associate should demonstrate passion in and a desire to become skilled in four broad areas:
1. Technology: As a market leading Software as a Service (SaaS) company, the Implementation Associate will be working with cutting edge technology solutions. A strong interest in technology and being passionate about using technology to create value for our clients is a must.
2. Client facing skills: A significant amount of day-to-day responsibilities will involve communicating with clients, both on the phone or via email. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required for success.
3. Professional Services and Legal: In order to speak confidently and authoritatively to our clients, the Implementation Associate must either have knowledge of or willing to deep dive into learning the legal industry
4. Data: Analyzing and understanding client data is an important factor that influences a client’s system design; as such, the Implementation Analyst must be eager to understand data relationships and the interplay between data and business requirements.
• Lead requirement gathering sessions onsite at client offices or virtually via web conferencing (potential travel up to 30%)
• Consult and lead effort to document client requirements
• Configuring the Intapp OnePlace platform in response to requirements
• Analyzing client legacy data sets to understand the impact of the data on system design
• Working with Microsoft Excel to map, collate, and normalize disparate data sets for import into OnePlace
• Providing consultative system design and industry best practice recommendations throughout an implementation
• Holding both clients and internal team members accountable to project timelines and budget
• Managing multiple client implementations concurrently
• Organization, effective time management, and ability to multi-task
• Passion for delivering high quality outcomes
• Ability to influence teammates
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Experience working as part of a team
• Lead client meetings and communications
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
• Comfort with Microsoft Excel, familiarity with basic Excel functions
• Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving situations
• Degree educated
• Ability to travel – up to 25%
The company offers competitive salaries, generous benefits, on-going training and excellent career progressing opportunities.
Intapp provides the first and only professional and financial services industry cloud to help firms shift to a modernization strategy and gain a growth edge in today’s competitive marketplace. Over 1,400 clients globally rely on us, including 96 of the Global 100 law firms, five of the top eight global accounting firms, and more than 650 private equity, investment banking and other capital markets firms. We offer intelligent solutions – purpose-built for partner-led firms – spanning the entire client lifecycle, from strategy through origination and execution. Intapp is backed by Temasek and Great Hill Partners. For more information, visit www.intapp.com
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org