Implementation & Training Specialist – London + Travel, c£60,000
Our client is a leading global service provider of Intellectual Property services and Legal Process Outsourcing. The company provide software products which manage law firms IP technology. This provides information to our clients to support decision-making with regard to their IP portfolio, the execution of internal processes and compliance with specific legal formalities. With business going through a period of rapid expansion, the company now seeks a French speaking Implementation Consultant to work from its London offices.
The Implementation Consultant provides business consulting services related to intellectual property software solutions. This is a significant customer-facing role requiring organisation and the ability to work hands-on at all levels within our customers’ businesses and within its Software Solutions. This position will form part of a project team to deliver business solutions and professional services that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our clients through the use of its Solutions technology. This is accomplished by continually learning new technology and establishing and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with our customers.
Thorough understanding of business process mapping and reengineering approaches is expected. The Consultant must be able to work with end users to analyse, document and make recommendations on business processes and also be able to deliver training services at customer’s site.
In addition there is a significant training responsibility for this role, involving both external facing client training and internal knowledge sharing sessions. It is envisioned that a 7030 split between functional, operational work and trainingeducation respectively will be required. This training is often performed onsite at clients throughout Europe. The consultant is expected to produce and develop agenda’s for training for reuse by the wider team.
Principal Duties and Accountabilities
• Identify clients needs and suggest its Software Solutions technology to meet client needs
• Provide high level training capabilities
• Recommend best practices
• Document reengineered business processes
• Define, document and obtain sign off on client requirements
• Deliver functional training to End and Key users
• Functional and design specifications on project implementations and custom developments
• Assist with the establishment of cost and schedule estimates
• Transfers knowledge of business processes and requirements to the technical team members
• Provides subject matter thought leadership through all phases of the project
• Provides timely and accurate reports that adhere to standards on project status to stakeholders
• Establish a rapport with the customer that fosters on-going communication about the business to allow for full appreciation of the business needs
• Take ownership of software defect tracking through documenting ‘bugs’, researching issues, validating fixes and communicating results.
• Anticipate problems and provide solutions
• Manage competing priorities in a complex environment
• Ability to travel within Europe on a regular basis
• Experience client-facing training with consultative approach
• Provides product knowledge assistance for troubled, strategic or complex projects or for established clients.
• Provides feedback to management and the responsible implementation team.
• Increase customer business value and satisfaction by enabling productive use and adoption of its technology and Services
• Interfacing with top tier software accounts to ensure client satisfaction.
• Ability to manage conflicts facing clients
Key Skills and Experience
• Previous software consulting experience
• Aptitude to master the product(s) and apply it to a client’s real world business situation.
• Experience following a standard project methodology.
• Experience with training or customer facing presentations.
• Experience with client facing consulting. Pre-sales an advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Training Skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Attention to detail required.
• English native language, strong French language and ideally some German speaking skills.
• Ideally experience in Intellectual Property and/or legal industries
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in IT or related experience
• Experience in writing lengthy RFPs and other commercial offers
• Experience with client facing training and consultancy
Additionally, you will need.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Strong analytical skills
• Client-centric attitude
• Foster teamwork
• Drive for Results
For details or to submit your CV email Nigel Lawrence at Cogence Search