Infrastructure Analyst Team Leader – London – £65,000
* Extensive experience supporting and maintaining a global Cisco IP networking infrastructure including security, QOS/COS, VOIP and dynamic routing protocols
* Extensive experience managing SAN fibre channel switching environments
*Experience managing HP EVA 6400 arrays including Business Copy and Continuous Access
* Experience using monitoring systems, ideally one or more of the following:
Cisco LAN Management Suite
HP Systems Insight Manager
Extensive experience managing MS Windows 2003/2008 Server OS
Previous experience of backup software, ideally HP Data Protector
* Global Cisco network – managing 6500, 4500, 3750 and 3760 series routed switches (Ideally CCNP or equiv experience) inc..
IP Routing, Dynamic Protocols, EIGRP, OSPF, Fast Spanning Tree etc
* Management of fibre channel switching and iSCSI environments for HP EVA6400 and 4000 and P2000 SAN’s ensuring they are optimised, efficient and properly managed
Cisco Ironport proxy server management
* Supervising the Operations Team in the management of the global SER’s (Secondary Equipment Rooms) & CER (Central Equipment Rooms). Including network patching, managing the SER’s, ensuring SER’s & CER’s are clean and tidy, ensure devices are correctly labelled, monitoring of fire/smoke detection systems etc
* Support – escalated support calls from Service Desk and Operations teams. Manage the *
The client is a global Law Firm providing legal services in a wide range of sectors. The firms clients are commercial organisations ranging from large multinationals through to UK Corporate firms and household names.