Infrastructure Team Lead/ Infrastructure Architect, Law Firm, London, £55k-£65k
Infrastructure Team Lead/ Infrastructure Architect/ 4th line Engineer/ Data Centre Lead/ Technical Lead
This is a promising senior role to provide leadership, development and support to all infrastructure/data centre services within a prestigious law firm.
The team lead will oversee and act as a point of contact for all round infrastructure technologies excluding messaging. This is a 4th line position providing
• Leadership and supervision to 5 engineers
• Day to day operational support,
• Server administration and technical configuration of servers & storage networks, backups and AD
• Design/ architecture.
Key Experiences Required:
• Strong Microsoft back Office product knowledge
• Extensive experience of Active Directory 2003/ 2008
• Windows 2003/ 2008 Server experience supporting DNS, WINS, DHCP
• Strong storage/ back up experience
• VMware experience
• Team lead/ supervisory experience
• Knowledge of Firewalls/ Security/ LAN & WAN
• ITIL certified
• Previous law firm experience
A prestigious global law firm with around 2000 users in total.
N.B Due to the high number of applications expected, if you do not hear from us within 24 hours of submitting your application then you have not been successful in your application on this occasion.
To submit a CV email email@example.com