Intapp latest vendor to launch its own user conference
Intapp today announced Inception 2016 – its inaugural global user conference which will take place in San Francisco, California. The three-day event will be held April 24-27, 2016, and is open to the Intapp customer and partner community.
The conference program will cover a wide range of content and sessions, with several tracks and designed for decision makers in IT, risk, finance, operations and firm management. Highlights include:
· Executive briefings on critical business issues and trends, including firm strategies to enhance client success, and approaches for enhancing client intelligence to better serve clients and develop future business
· Technical sessions, demonstrations and training for Intapp users, including a training lab for live, hands-on tutorials
· Presentation and discussion of product roadmaps
· Customer panels on best practices, user group meetings and peer networking opportunities
· A dedicated risk track for law firm general counsel and other risk leaders
· Special events including an opening reception, as well as a customer awards presentation and gala, in spectacular settings
“Connecting with customers, sharing ideas and discussing strategy is a major priority for Intapp, and we’re thrilled to host our first global user conference in 2016,” said Dan Tacone, President, Intapp. “The conference will provide Intapp customers with the opportunity to learn about the latest developments at Intapp, share their insights and learn how other Intapp users are innovating and addressing challenges in their respective fields.” + see video
Intapp Inception 2016 will be held at the iconic Fairmont Hotel and Resort in San Francisco. More detailed information on the conference agenda, venue and how to register is now available at www.intapp.com/inception
COMMENT: Oooh… we like the sound of special events in spectacular settings at an iconic hotel – makes a change from stale peanuts and warm beer in a meh venue. Seriously, we see this as a trend with vendors putting more resources into their own events rather than trade shows and conferences where they have to fight above the noise from 99 other vendors all scrabbling for the same punters. And yes, Inception is also the title of a sci-fi movie.
Anything to add? Leave a comment →
You must be Logged in to post a comment.